Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Vegan Twinkies














Or, as I'm legally required to call them, "Twinkie-shaped mini-cakes."

Well, it's New Year's Eve, and Ben and I will pass the evening relaxing on the couch, ordering Chinese food, and playing board games. We're pretty awesome at entertaining ourselves (and are actually pretty smug about how awesome we are at entertaining ourselves, so it's probably time to have a kid). Oh, and we'll also be gorging ourselves on these wondrous vegan Twinkies I made! I stole the idea from this vegan blogger years ago. I use my own cupcake recipe, and a version of the filling recipe that came with my Hostess® Twinkies® Bake Set! (Go there and look at the Twinkie the Kid toy. That little guy came with our Bake Set. I wish it had come with the cupcake-shaped cupcake holder, too!)

Happy New Year, one and all!

2 comments:

  1. "OMG" these are rad! I have a cup-a-cake holder and love every opportunity to use it :)

    ReplyDelete