Friday, November 23, 2007

Re-living Thanksgiving

It's Friday morning, and Ben and I are already relishing the
leftovers of last night's breathtaking vegan Thanksgiving fete.
Here's what we made! If you want a recipe, leave a comment.


Homebaked bread!


Ben's sweet, cinnamon-y yams. I had some for breakfast today,
with strong coffee: my favorite post-Thanksgiving breakfast.


Mushroom stuffing made with homemade bread. Dreamy.


I pickled beets for the very first time, remembering Gram, who
pickled them (& hard-boiled eggs!) every Christmas and Easter.


Hello, welcome to Mashed Potato Mountain.


Giant tub of mushroom-onion gravy! Hecks yes!


Ben invented this savory almond-breaded tofu dish,
a new holiday favorite, on Thanksgiving morning.


We heart fresh green beans.


My fella makes a truly heavenly, melt-in-your-mouth
pumpin pie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment