Monday, March 02, 2009

Procrastinating

Instead of working on my overdue animatic or any of the sketches
due later this week, I've spent the morning and early afternoon
snacking, reading about Dickens' charitable pursuits (intriguing,
actually), checking on friends' blogs (like this one and this one),
and, of course, lollygagging on Facebook. I did accomplish
something today, though, by printing all of my digital prints for
my upcoming Junior Review. My semi-constant battle with those
f***ing Epson printers in the Service Bureau is at an end for
the moment. More of an armistice, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for introducing me to your blog via Swap-bot. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks, glad I'm part of your procrastination ;p

    I'm doing likewise right now!

    ReplyDelete