Monday, April 06, 2009

Bentos with bean emphasis

Recently I myself have been a little indifferent toward EATING
bento lunches (lately I've wanted nothing but hot soup in a
thermos, with a few fig bars on the side), but I still love making
them for Ben. And he says he really likes to eat them, so we
won't be switching back to peanut butter sandwiches any time.
And, maybe I'll come back around to eating bento once I tire
of soup, if tiring of soup is possible.















Above: spicy peanut noodles with lime, chocolate chip banana muffin, some grapes, and my favorite three bean salad (made with only two kinds of beans because we ran out of garbanzos).

















Above: spicy black bean patties with fresh tomato, carrot cake cupcake, grapes, and pasta salad with red wine vinaigrette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment