Thursday, March 27, 2008

Girls gone mild

It's spring break!

Here's what I've done in the first four days of
vacation from school:

1) Cleaned the bathroom
2) Started a 22x30" drawing for class
3) Threw away the 22x30" drawing and started over
4) Finished reading a book of French philosophy
5) Spent at least a cumulative five hours worrying about my film project, without actually working on my film project
6) Went to the pharmacy
7) Took one hot bath, my first in more than a year (I usually take showers, as opposed to simply not bathing)
8) Sewed a quilt-y self-portrait for a competition at school
9) Baked bread almost every day
10) Watched PBS' Mary Pickford documentary
11) Listened to about forty hours of NPR
12) Finally took out the recycling, after forgetting the last four or five times

In what remains of spring break, I hope to straighten up the living room, buy tofu at the Asian market, and call my mom. Spring break '08!

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo! I'd like to see some of this bread..my spring break is in a few weeks and I can't wait for Daytona (just kidding):P

    ReplyDelete