Monday, December 24, 2007

Selfish Knitting Day 2007, with Owl Cables!

Every December, after the knitting frenzy leading up to Christmas gift-giving, I sit on the sofa and knit something for myself--essentially the only time I do so all year, although 2007 did see the creation of the laptop cozy I now use every single day.

This year's day of Selfish Knitting was really several days, and it produced a cabled ear-flap hat of my own design to replace the black one I lost earlier this month. Gaze upon it!





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the little beads.
    Um, the ornament is still a no-show. I'm pretty angry at the seller on etsy. but I think there was a mix-up somewhere. I really thought what I picked was adorable, and will see if I can get another, you can use it next year.
    I've sent another little something for you, although late for this year.
    Hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete