Sunday, April 13, 2008

Go forth, friendly bacteria














I know I've already heaped praise upon how far soy yogurt has come in recent years (now without grainy texture!), but it's worth another post because I am so into it lately. I wouldn't call it one of my favorite foods or anything, but look how pretty it is with strawberries! And, soy yogurt is probiotic, which means it contains bacteria that contribute to the health of the intestinal tract. As the steward of one seriously screwy intestinal tract (it's genetic), this sounds good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice that we can now get tastier strawberries out of season? Intestinal problems run in my family too, so I try to keep that friendly bacteria in there.
    Nice self-portrait. Did you win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!

    Hope your doing well!

    I love reading your blog. I am especially interested in getting ideas for recipes since we found out son is allergic to many things. Let me know if you have any ideas for creative, fun, and easy recipes that exclude: milk, rice, rye, citris fruits, peaches, and strawberries.

    Take Care!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete