Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just the perfect blendship

Ben and I are looking forward to a visit from our D.C. friend T later this week, and I'm preparing by cleaning the house instead of completing basic schoolwork. Although I'm not especially partial to a life of gaiety, I am looking forward to having T here; Ben and I are both so slow at making new friends that it is truly special to have an old friend in town. Unfortunately, I'll be working on a project in the animation studio at school for most of T's visit... it can't be avoided. But she is such an easy, low-key guest. We'll give her a house key and a DuraMap and turn her loose on the Twin Cities, and she will love it. The other nice thing is that the weather is finally improving! It's nearly 70 degrees today, although windy as hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment