Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Effing Facebook

I've gotten mixed up in the murky affair that is Facebook.
I hate it already.

When I added a marital status to my profile,
here's the message that popped up:
"You are now in a relationship with Ben (insert our surname)."

Facebook, how can I ever express my inestimable gratitude
to you for legitimizing my relationship with my husband?
I was also honored when, earlier this week, you validated
my eight-year friendship with Gabby Schmidt.

That being said, Dear Reader, I'm already addicted. So please
look me up on Facebook and ratify whatever our relationship
might be.

2 comments:

  1. what's your name on facebook? or if it's easier, you can do a search for me and add me as a friend.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to do facebook. I got a spam from facebook tonight that said: "Alex added you as a friend on Facebook. We need to confirm that you know Alex in order for you to be friends on Facebook." I don't know anyone by the name of Alex. Too much trouble and more spam.

    Are you going to make a cook book from your blog? You should.

    ReplyDelete